By studying how the body interacts with food, how food can be used as a medicine for the body, and by understanding how different foods bring different benefits to the body, Tanya Young has developed an unrivalled experience in specifying nutritional plans for her clients.
Tanya has dealt with a very wide range of clients with a very wide range of different needs. Her qualifications and study has allowed her to develop a deep understanding over time on how different natural products interact and provide the right levels of nutrition to the body, without starving it of essential nutrients that the body needs to remain healthy. A sustainable nutritional balance is the key to achieving your goals. And how environmental factors like poor sleep and excess stress impacts our health. What is causing brain fog, autoimmune diseases, mid section weight gain etc.See all nutrition guides ›
What my clients say...
By studying how the body interacts with food, how food can be used as a medicine for the body, and by understanding how different foods bring different benefits to the body, I have developed an unrivalled experience in specifying nutritional plans for my clients.Tanya Young
Tanya has created articles/blogs/handouts/videos etc about the vital ‘Big Rocks’ of good health, which are available on our website and as part of your personal plan for: Sleep, Hormones, Cortisol, Thyroid, Liver and Insulin resistance
Tanya has also developed programs (which you can download for free) specifically for:
Get your free nutritional guides at the link below.See all nutrition guides ›
Below is a link to the recipes in our blog. In this you will find a cross section of the recipes Tanya would give to her clients as part of their nutrition plan.Find out more ›
*I am not recommending any particular product or even that you should take a supplement but these are the supplements that I take personally and my reasons for doing so.
A large part of my 3 year study was spent on looking at supplements as we don’t always get the amounts our bodies needs from diet alone. ALWAYS SUPPLEMENT WITH FOOD FIRST. I only recommend you take a supplement if you are deficient or are unable to get enough from your diet.
There are cheap brands out there but make sure you read the label, make sure that it has a high dosage of the nutrient you are buying. Recently I saw a cheap iron supplement with only 10% iron! The other 90% was fillers!
If you would like to order supplements I can get a 10% discount for you on any supplement regardless of brand. If you are unsure what supplement or dosage you need, just drop me a message.Tanya's recommended supplements ›