Have you heard of all the benefits weight training brings but just don’t know where to start? I will introduce you to some simple workouts you can do to help you burn body fat. We’ll look at the differences between cardio and weights and how the two work hand in hand. Weight training helps build lean, stronger muscles, strengthens your bones and joints and helps boost your metabolism. That means you’ll burn more calories even when you’re resting. Sounds good right? As we age, weight training is crucial.
So what weights should you use and how do you use them? Join me for this 1 week weights for Beginners course and learn all about why and how to use weights. I’ll provide you with 7 workouts, plus 2 bonus live workouts, that target specific areas as well as full body workouts. There are also 7 short talks to help you start your weight journey covering aspects of food to maximise the return on your weight workouts.
What you’ll need:
- Weights (suggested weight between 2 & 4kg)
- Good trainers
What you need to commit to:
- Attend the on-line welcome meeting (Sunday before programme starts) delivered via Zoom.
- Listening to my talk each day. Talks last 10 mins or less. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Completing the workout each day. Workouts last around 20 mins. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Attend the live workouts on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (if you can’t make it live, it will be recorded so you can do it later). Live workouts are delivered via Zoom.
- Attend the on-line de-brief summary session on day 7 delivered via Zoom.
What you’ll receive:
- 7 pre-recorded workouts (1 to do each day)
- 2 live on-line workouts (Tue & Thurs evenings)
- 7 daily talks.
- Unlimited access to Tanya – for support and guidance.
- A downloadable summary of top tips and key points from the week
- Group support & accountability within the private Facebook group.
When does it start?
Monday 19th April 2021.
How much does it cost?
- £19 if you purchase this 1 week programme
- If you purchase all four 1 week programmes you will get them for £60 (£15 each)