The Reset Retreat is for women who are feel like they need some time out to reset, refocus and re-energise. The weekend is an opportunity disconnect from the daily grind, enjoy good food and good company in the luxury of Curran Gate, Portrush.
The weekend schedule is a balance of gentle physical activity, informative talks and healthy eating, as well as time for you to re-charge your batteries through walks and soaks in the hot tub.
The Reset Retreat is run by Tanya Young, a Naturopathic Nutritionist, Fitness and Pilates Instructor experienced in delivering menopause courses. The weekend is being hosted in the beautiful Curran Gate House, located in the popular coastal town of Portrush, on the Causeway Coastal Route.
Benefits of attending this Reset Retreat
- Female focussed programme
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Time out to focus on your own health
- Nourish your mind and body with nutritious foods and drinks
- Temptation free venue with plenty of fresh air and uplifting scenery
- Detox from sugar, processed and refined foods
Single room – £360pps
Double room – £290pps
2.00pm Arrive and settle in. Biometric screening, weigh and measure, reflexology treatments and facials (everything is optional)
7.00pm Informal & relaxed discussions about health and wellbeing for midlife females
9.00pm Wind down Pilates & stretch session
08.00am Power juice
08.15am Body conditioning class
10.00am Causeway coast hike
FREETIME (treatments, relax in hot tub, power nap)
9.00pm Mindfulness session
8.00am Pre Activity immune booster juice
8.15am Low intensity strength training class
10.00am Walk on the beach or sea swim
- When: Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April 2023.
- Where: Curran Gate – Luxury Seafront Apartments
- Meals are vegan/Mediterranean based.
- Each apartment has 3 bedrooms – 2 double beds and 1 king size bed, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. To view the apartment click here
- Rooms are on a single or double occupancy basis and priced per person.
- Price includes – all classes, mindfulness sessions, hikes, talks and meals.
- *Schedule subject to change.
- **Treatments at extra cost payable directly to therapist.