The Reset Retreat is for women who are feel like they need some time out to reset, refocus and re-energise. The weekend is an opportunity disconnect from the daily grind, enjoy good food and good company in the luxury of Sandhill House, Donegal.
The weekend schedule is a balance of gentle physical activity, informative talks and healthy eating, as well as time for you to re-charge your batteries through walks and soaks in the hot tub.
The Reset Retreat is run by Tanya Young, a Naturopathic Nutritionist, Fitness and Pilates Instructor experienced in delivering menopause courses. The weekend is being hosted in the beautiful Sandhill House, located in the spectacular coastal town of Dunfanaghy, Donegal and owned by physiotherapist Lucille Cassidy.
Benefits of attending this Reset Retreat
- Female focussed programme
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Time out to focus on your own health
- Nourish your mind and body with nutritious foods and drinks
- Temptation free venue with plenty of fresh air and uplifting scenery
- Detox from sugar, alcohol and refined foods
Single room – £465
Double room – £395pps
Triple room – £315pps
1.00pm Arrive and settle in
3.00pm Welcome talk and tour of Sandhill House
4.00pm Weigh & measure (optional)
7.00pm Talk 1: Weight gain / weight loss
8.00pm Cookery Demo – healthy snacks
9.00pm Wind down Pilates & stretch session
08.00am Body conditioning class
10.30am Talk 2: Bone Health, Skin Care and Supplements
11.30am Option for a check in with Tanya or a treatment with one of the therapists**
2.00pm Woodland Walk
4.00pm Talk 3: Hormones and menopause
8.00pm Mindfulness session
8.00am Low intensity strength training class
9.00am Breakfast & vacate rooms
10.00am Talk 4: Sleep
11.00am Walk on the beach
12.30pm Weigh & measure – Q & A
1.30pm Lunch & depart
- When: Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th September
- Where: Sandhills, Dunfanaghy, Co Donegal
- Meals are vegan/Mediterranean based.
- Rooms are on a single, twin or triple basis and priced per person
- Price includes – all classes, mindfulness sessions, hikes, talks & meals.
- *Schedule subject to change
- **Treatments at extra cost payable directly to therapist.