Pilates works on correcting posture and strengthening core muscles. Pilates has been proven to help elevate back pain and other muscular problems. In the classes there is a very strong focus on technique and establishing good form of the basic exercises. Exercises are done on a mat, and you can enhance the workout further with resistance bands, Pilates rings and other equipment that work different muscles.
Pilates helps to develop the whole-body in a well-balanced manner to improve your strength, flexibility, posture, breathing, and body control. Pilates will always challenge you.
There are many benefits to doing Pilates on a regular basis. It improves flexibility, strengthens core muscles, improves balance and co-ordination, reduces stress, improves posture, reduces aches and pains and the risk of injury.
Pilates is for everybody. Whether you’re young or old, healthy or injured, athletic, or have never played a sport in your life. If you want a good workout, that will improve your whole-body health, sign up for this 1 week programme.
What you’ll need:
- Good trainers
What you need to commit to:
- Attend the on-line welcome meeting (Sunday before programme starts) delivered via Zoom.
- Listening to my talk each day. Talks last 10 mins or less. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Completing the workout each day. Workouts last around 20 mins. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Attend the on-line workouts on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (if you can’t you can watch and follow along the recording after). Live workouts are delivered via Zoom.
- Attend the on-line de-brief session on final day delivered via Zoom.
What you’ll receive:
- 7 pre-recorded workouts for you to do each day.
- 2 live on-line workouts.
- 7 daily talks.
- Unlimited access to Tanya – for support and guidance.
- A downloadable summary of top tips and key points from the week
- Group support & accountability within the private Facebook group.
When does it start?
Monday 8th February 2021.
How much does it cost?
- £19 if you purchase this 1 week programme
- If you purchase all four 1 week programmes you will get them for £60 (£15 each)