Shop

Sale!

Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex 120’s

£14.95 £13.45

Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body, found in synovial joint fluid. It is an important substance for providing cushioning for the joints, in addition to being a building block for tendons, ligaments, skin, nails, eyes, as well as heart valves and mucus membranes in the digestive and respiratory tracts.

Out of stock

Category:

Description

Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body, found in synovial joint fluid. It is an important substance for providing cushioning for the joints, in addition to being a building block for tendons, ligaments, skin, nails, eyes, as well as heart valves and mucus membranes in the digestive and respiratory tracts.

The production of glucosamine slows down with age; I use glucosamine supplements to fight age related conditions such as osteoarthritis. I feel everyone needs this supplement as we age but even more so if we exercise.

There are no major food sources of glucosamine that is why I take this supplement as I can’t get what I need from my diet.
When buying a supplement it is a good idea to have chondroitin included in it.

*If you are allergic to shellfish, do not take glucosamine unless you have talked to your doctor. Some glucosamine is made from shellfish covering.

What supplements do I take as a Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist

*I am not recommending any particular product or even that you should take a supplement but these are the supplements that I take personally and my reasons for doing so.

A large part of my 3 year study was spent on looking at supplements as we don’t always get the amounts our bodies needs from diet alone. ALWAYS SUPPLEMENT WITH FOOD FIRST. I only recommend you take a supplement if you are deficient or are unable to get enough from your diet.

There are cheap brands out there but make sure you read the label, make sure that it has a high dosage of the nutrient you are buying. Recently I saw a cheap iron supplement with only 10% iron! The other 90% was fillers!

If you would like to order supplements I can get a 10% discount for you on any supplement regardless of brand. If you are unsure what supplement or dosage you need, just drop me a message .