In this 7 day programme I am going to be explaining the very basics of nutrition, I know it can be very confusing and overwhelming, even I find that sometimes! So I’m going to break it all down in the most simple form, what should we eat, when, why, give you examples and make it interactive so that you learn and remember stuff for the rest of your life. Even if fitness and nutrition is not new to you, there has been so much new research and progress over the years that it’s difficult to know if what you know is correct!
I will be taking you through what you need to know to help you make healthy informed choices when it comes to food. We’ll be covering carbs, fats, proteins, hydration, vitamins and minerals. I’ll advise you of how each of these elements impact on the body – positively and negatively. We’ll also discuss willpower and keeping your cravings in check, including how to navigate the weekends without undoing all your good work during the week.
Fitness is the other half of this programme. There will be daily class for you to complete, in the comfort of your own home. I’ll provide you with variation throughout the week so you can try different disciplines of fitness such as Low Impact Interval Training (LIIT), Pilates, cardio, seated fitness, weights and even a lovely stretch and flexibility workout.
If you feel need to have better nutrition and fitness in your life, then this programme is the perfect place to start that journey. If your journey to a healthy life has gone off track, then perhaps this ‘back to basics’ programme will help you reset and refocus your efforts.
So, if you want to understand what macronutrients are, what good carbs look like, what fats you should be eating or what supplements you should consider – then jump on board.
What you’ll need:
- Good trainers
What you need to commit to:
- Attend the on-line welcome meeting (Sunday before programme starts) delivered via Zoom.
- Listening to my talk each day. Talks last 10 mins or less. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Completing the workout each day. Workouts last around 20 mins. These are uploaded to the Facebook Group.
- Attend the live workouts on Tuesday and Thursday evenings (if you can’t make it live, it will be recorded so you can do it later). Live workouts are delivered via Zoom.
- Attend the on-line de-brief summary session on day 7 delivered via Zoom.
What you’ll receive:
- 7 pre-recorded workouts (1 to do each day)
- 2 live on-line workouts (Tue & Thurs evenings)
- 7 daily talks.
- Unlimited access to Tanya – for support and guidance.
- A downloadable summary of top tips and key points from the week
- Group support & accountability within the private Facebook group.
When does it start?
Monday 12th April 2021.
How much does it cost?
- £19 if you purchase this 1 week programme
- If you purchase all four 1 week programmes before 12th April you will get them for £60 (£15 each)